Everybody ready for a very special experience? Then headlamps on and let’s go! We start the moderate mountain tour at the parking lot Steffisalp-Express and follow the freight path below the railway uphill. Arriving at the mountain station, we hike through dewy meadows along the signposted hiking trail in the direction Warther Horn. At the Warther Horn saddle, we keep left and reach the summit in a few minutes. The sky has already turned slightly orange before the sun rises slowly and the first rays flash. As we observe the spectacle of nature, a feeling of fascination and freedom flows through us. We feel how our body fills with life force and breathe in the fresh air deeply. Descent on the same route or with the Steffisalp-Express (open from 09.00 am).
Tip: From 08.00 am a wonderful mountain breakfast can be enjoyed at the Hochalp hut (registration until 03.00 pm on the day before necessary, T +43 5583 4250).
- Meeting point: parking lot Steffisalp-Express (time will be announced at registration).
- Total walking time: 3 – 4 h.
- Elevation gain: 756 m | 372 m (descent into the valley with Steffisalp-Express).
- Registration: until Wednesday, 12.00 pm at the tourist office Warth or Schröcken.
- Please don’t forget your Inclusive Card!
- Price without Inclusive Card: € 25,00.