Please note the current traffic situation
- L200 Bregenzerwald
- B198 Reutte
- L198 Lech
Dear Warth-Schröcken fans!
Spring has already sent its first messengers to Warth-Schröcken and we look forward to welcoming you all back in the coming summer season.
A season that will be different from what we are used to. However, we do everything possible to make your stay as uncomplicated as possible.
We are prepared so that you can experience our beautiful mountain world to the fullest. We have further expanded our health management system, which was already tested in the past summer and winter season, and adapted it to the current situation. In this way, we give you, our employees and locals the necessary security during your stay.
Safe through the summer.
The most important thing is and remains: let’s look at each other, let’s meet respectfully and at a distance and get through the summer safely. Because, our security is in the hands of all of us. Please note the hygiene measures, recommendations and instructions of our trained staff. Self-responsible action and respectful and considerate dealing with one another are of the highest priority.
We look forward to it.
We will do everything we can to offer you an unforgettable stay in our vast mountains and look forward to welcoming you soon in Warth-Schröcken.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
The page is continuously updated and expanded.
(Amendments and adjustments may be made to the measures at any time to match legal policies!)
What’s the current coronal situation? What rules apply when entering and during your holiday at the accommodation, in the restaurant, at the cable cars or at cultural facilities and events?
What should one pay attention to when staying in the mountains?
In order that you can plan your holiday in Warth-Schröcken with confidence, Vorarlberg Tourism provides you with the most important information here in compact and constantly updated form: Visiting Vorarlberg safely
If you show symptoms, that could indicate a possible COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste of smell, ...), please stay in your accommodation and immediately contact your accommodation provider, as well as calling the Austrian Health-Hotline 1450 (accessible 0.00am - 12.00 pm).
In no case at all should you personally visit a doctor's surgery if the virus is suspected.
We have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions for you here.
The most important measures at a glance.
These proofs are valid:
Officially recognised negative test results for the specified period, i. e. :
- Proof by an authorised body of a negative result of a PCR test (validity: 72 hours)
- Proof from an authorised body (test line, pharmacy, etc. ) of a negative result of an antigen test (validity: 48 hours)
- Proof of an antigen test for self-use recorded in an official data processing system (validity: 24 hours)
- Supervised self-testing in a plant, but only valid for the duration of the individual stay/access
Evidence of vaccination
- Initial vaccination is considered as proof from day 22 and is then valid as proof of admission for three months from vaccination or for nine months if you already had COVID-19 21 days before the initial vaccination
- Second vaccination is valid for nine months from the first vaccination
- In the case of vaccinations where only one vaccination is provided, it shall be considered as proof from day 22 and shall be considered as proof of admission for nine months from the date of vaccination.
- Secretion notification if it has been issued for a person who has been shown to have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the last six months prior to the intended test
- Medical confirmation of a molecular biologically confirmed infection within the last six months
- Detection of neutralising antibodies (antibody test), which must not be older than three months
Please always carry mouth/nose protection (MNS) with you and use this, when you are unable to observe the minimum safety distance of 1 metre from another person!
Wherever a mouth-nosal protection was previously required, the wearing of an FFP2 mask applies.
Wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory.
With the Contact Tracing APP “STOPP CORONA“, from the Austrian Red Cross, you help to fight against the spread of Coronavirus – it is recommended to use this.
Download the app here!
All information about arrival and departure can be found here.
In order to get through the winter safely together, we should all always keep the following rules in mind.
One moment please.